Friday 3 February 2012

Internally Agonising

Something I jotted down when I should have been doing real work :D

When your room is a mess, and you couldn’t care less
And you don’t know where you left your chair,
You can search all about, have a huff and a shout
Or you can simply ask your bear.

When he doesn’t have a clue, and you don’t know what to do,
You can go to the lounge, maybe even have a scrounge,
And ask your little mouse if he’s eaten any grouse,
Before he has a chance to swear.

But if you’ve lost that room to flowers all abloom,
You must have a good whack with an axe you’ll hack,
Take back what’s yours and open all the doors,
Then shove all the mess out there.

Though the problem still remains, we’ve tired our brains,
I don’t know what to do, I haven’t any clue
I don’t know why you asked, I really can’t be arsed,
You’ll just have to live without a chair.

This week's title is not a quote 'm'afraid because I couldn't be bothered with finding one. However, if you can hazard a guess at why this poem's called 'Internally Agonising' I'll send you some posies

No comments:

Post a Comment